Sunday, July 8, 2012

Semester Results are in

My husband and I booked just 3 nights away at Surfers Paradise over the past weekend, to wind down and relax a bit between semesters (he is also studying - here's to mature aged students!) and returned home this morning. We didn't expect our uni results to come out until today but were pleasantly surprised when we saw them on our iphones yesterday... pleasantly surprised is probably an understatement for me because I saw three high distinctions! I didn't get ANY when I studied Law, I didn't think it was possible!

As you can see, I'm just studying three subjects per semester though I'm doing this while continuing to work full time, to try to get through the degree a little quicker than just two. To get it done, I studied when I got up, over breakfast, went to classes in my lunch breaks, studied as soon as I got home from work, and even took my books to bed. I love it when hard work pays off!!! ... Now I just need someone to clean my bombshell of a house... ah can't win them all ;)


Unit Results

?
2012 Semester 1
LQB388 Medical Physiology 1 91% 
PUB201 Food And Nutrition  
PUB326 Epidemiology 86% 
PU43 GPA to date: 6.333

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. If you have a question for me, I'll get back to you as soon as I can.